- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
A ready to use white paste that’s easy to use straight from the tub. Use it on small, occasional interior and exterior filling and finishing jobs to leave tough repairs that won’t shrink or crack.
Ideal for filling screw holes it can be used on most substrates including concrete, cellular concrete, brick, breeze block, wood, chipboards, plaster, plasterboard, cement, roughcast, old paintwork, earthenware tiles. Can be covered with paints and wallpapers when dry.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- Easy to Use
- Interior & Exterior
- Ideal For Filling Screw Holes
- Will Not Shrink
- Can Be Painted
- Will Not Flash or Grin
- Mixing: Ready to use
- Application Depth: Up to 5mm
- Consumption: Approx 1.5 kg per m² per 1mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard NFT 30 608
- pH: 7 – Neutral
- Drying Time: Depends on substrate, weather conditions and application thickness. In general for 5mm thickness the product will dry in 24 to 48 hours.
Do not apply to frozen, wet or damp substrates or when the temperature is less than +5ᴼC or greater than +35ᴼC. Do not apply outdoors in direct sunlight or during showery periods.