- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
A ready to use white paste that’s easy to use straight from the tub. Use it on indoor walls and ceilings to ensure excellent preparation before painting or the application of wall coverings.
Fine-surface filler has a high resin content which, once completely dry, delivers a super smooth surface that has very low levels of absorbency. This means that when applied paint will go much further and will dry with an enhanced appearance.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- Easy to Use
- Long Working Time
- High Resin Content Delivers Low Absorbency To Help Make Paint Go Further
- Enhances Paint Finish
- No Need To Sand
- Will Not Shrink
- Can Be Painted
- Will Not Flash or Grin
- Solvent Free
- Mixing: Ready to use
- Particle size: Fine
- Application Depth: Up to 2mm per coat
- Consumption: Approx 1.5 kg per 6m² per 2mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard NFT 30 608
- pH: 7 – Neutral
- Drying Time: Depends on substrate, weather conditions and application thickness. In general for 2mm thickness the product will dry in 12 hours.
Do not apply when the temperature is less than +5ᴼC. If over painting with gloss or satin paints then we recommend the use of a primer first.