High performance powdered repair and finishing filler that can be used inside or outside.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
Super Fine Repair Filler is a versatile, shrink-free filler product with exceptional adhesion to all substrates. This can be used for a wide range of repair and filling jobs inside or outside.
Suitable for, but not limited to pointing, stonework, cement and concrete. Shaped repairs to masonry, cornices, windowsills and damaged angles. This can also be used as a high-quality finishing filler.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- No stabilising solution or PVA required.
- Apply to any substrate.
- Excellent adhesion qualities to most substrates.
- Will not shrink.
- Crack resistant.
- Can be painted when dry.
- Will accept plaster based or ready to use fillers.
- Grain Size: Extra Fine
- Mixing: Approx 2 Litres of water for each 5 kg of powder
- Application Depth: Up to 3 cm in one application
- Consumption: Approx 1 kg per m² per 1mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard DTU 42.1
- pH: 9 (once dry)
- Setting Time: After 40 minutes
- Drying Time: Approx 6 hours per 1cm depth
The ambient temperature during application and drying must be between +5ᴼC and +35ᴼC. Open working time as well as drying time can be affected by ambient temperature.