High performance powdered repair and finishing filler that can be used inside or outside.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
This versatile super fine filler for walls offers exceptional adhesion to all kinds of substrate. And because of this you can confidently use it for a wide range of interior or exterior repair and filling jobs.
It’s suitable for, but not limited to repairing pointing, stonework, cement and concrete. Shaped repairs to masonry, cornices, windowsills and damaged angles. Additionally, because it dries white, it can also be used as a high-quality finishing filler for creating beautiful surfaces.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- No stabilising solution or PVA required.
- Apply to any substrate.
- Excellent adhesion qualities to most substrates.
- Will not shrink.
- Crack resistant.
- Can be painted when dry.
- Will accept plaster based or ready to use fillers.
- Grain Size: Extra Fine
- Mixing: Approx 2 Litres of water for each 5 kg of powder
- Application Depth: Up to 3 cm in one application
- Consumption: Approx 1 kg per m² per 1mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard DTU 42.1
- pH: 9 (once dry)
- Setting Time: After 40 minutes
- Drying Time: Approx 6 hours per 1cm depth
The ambient temperature during application and drying must be between +5ᴼC and +35ᴼC. Open working time as well as drying time can be affected by ambient temperature.