- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
A fine cement based powdered filler that contains sand, resins and special additives to produce a grey paste when mixed with water.
Excellent adhesion to most substrates and the ability to apply straight onto damp surfaces makes it ideal for work on exterior surfaces.
Use it to fill holes and cracks, pointing work, repairs to degraded concrete, cornices, rough-casting, building blocks and window reveals.
Once dry to finish, it can be covered with any type of paint, plaster-based or ready mixed fillers.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- Easy to mix with water.
- Use inside or outside.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion qualities to most substrates.
- Will not shrink.
- Crack resistant.
- Can be painted when dry.
- Will accept plaster based or ready to use fillers.
- Grain Size: Fine
- Mixing: Approx 300ml of water for each 1 kg of powder
- Application Depth: Up to 2 cm in one application
- Consumption: Approx 1.3 kg per m² per 1mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard DTU 42.1
- pH: Alkaline
- Setting Starts: After 40 minutes
- Setting Ends: In 1hr 30 minutes
- Drying Time: Approx 12 hours per 1cm depth
To increase the standard application thickness add approximately 20% sand (with a particle size 0-2mm) to the mix
This product is labelled as hazardous and contains cement. Gloves should be worn during use. Refer to the safety section on the packaging before use.
The ambient temperature during application and drying must be between +5ᴼC and +35ᴼC. Open working time as well as drying time can be affected by ambient temperature.
Do not apply to plaster or old paintwork and do not use the paste once it has started to set.