Quickly and easily fill holes in wood and leave a tough, weatherproof finish that won’t shrink or crack
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
Easy to use ready mixed, water based, acrylic filler for making small repairs to damaged wood or timber imperfections.
Ideal for grain filling, repairs to small cracks, splits and screw holes. Perfect for use on internal doors, skirting boards and frames due to its flexible properties. This versatile filler can be shaped or cut as required, it is also capable of being sanded, screwed and planed. Can be over coated with paint, varnish or stain.
- Ready to use
- Creates tough weatherproof repairs
- Easy to Sand
- Can be shaped, nailed or screwed
- Flexes with wood movement
- Can be painted or stained
- Mixing: Ready to use
- Application Depth: Up to 5mm
- pH: 8 – 9.5
- Drying Time: Depending on the ambient conditions and application thickness to sand from about 2 hours and to paint from about 1 hour.
- Temperature Resistance: -5ᴼC to +70ᴼC
Not suitable for gaps between floor boards, instead we recommend that you use Hippo PRO2.
Do not exceed 5mm in one coat. For holes deeper than 5mm and for areas that are subject to challenging environmental conditions we recommend that you use Filltite 2-Part High Performance wood filler.