- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
This FFP2 Premier Face Mask from Filltite combines ergonomic design for comfort with a secure fit. It features proprietary technologies, that help deliver easier breathing and comfortable protection against particle hazards.
Choosing Your Face Mask
Every Premier mask is CE marked, certified under EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and colour coded. So it’s easy to identify which FFP classification it falls into. To learn more about which mask is most suitable, check out our handy guide:
FFP1 = Blue
FFP2 = Green
FFP3 = Yellow
- CE certified under EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Can be used more than once
- Ergonomic nose cup
- Suitable for use with glasses
- Non sensitive materials
- Fitted exhalation valve
- Fully adjustable
- Extra large breathing space
- Rating: FFP2 RD
- Protection Level: 9x LTEL (Long Term Exposure Limit in an 8 hour period)
- Repeated Use: 2x periods of 8 hours over 2 consecutive days.
- Maximum Use: 16 working hours
- For Use With: Agriculture (livestock), aluminium, calcium carbonate, cement, chrome, coal, copper, cotton, ferrous metals, flour, fumes, glass and wool fibres, graphite, gypsum, kaolin, manganese, metal dust, molybdenum, mushroom spores, plaster, plastics, pollens, polyester, quartz, resins, seed handling, sodium silicate, sulphur, titanium, vanadium, vegetable & mineral oils, wood, wood cellulose, wood (treated or exotic)
|P13004||Pack of 2||3561810012951|
|P13003||Pack of 5||3561810012689|
This mask does provide protection against solid and liquid aerosols. However it should not be used for protection against gas and vapours. Not for use in explosive atmospheres.
Correct use of this mask depends on the ambient atmosphere. When in use the percentage of oxygen in the air should be at least 17% in volume.
Do not use in containers with no airing system, in narrow spaces, shafts etc. in which gases and vapours may exist or develop.
Duration of use depends on the volume of solids and liquid aerosols in the surrounding atmosphere. Always replace the mask when breathing becomes difficult. Do not use for more than 16 working hours.
It is up to the user to ensure that the mask is properly fitted to their face. It is highly unlikely that airtightness requirements will be met by heavily bearded men.