- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
A fine white powder containing plaster, calcium carbonate, resins, cellulose fibres and special additives to produce a smooth, rapid setting paste when mixed with water.
A short 20 minute, open working time combined with a fast drying time (from approximately 4 hours) makes it ideal for professionals who need to work quickly and efficiently. Can be coated with all types of paint, other fillers for finishing or covered in wallpaper.
For use on a wide range of new or renovated interior substrates including painted surfaces, old and new gypsum plaster, plasterboards, plaster blocks, brickwork, cement, concrete, aerated concrete and concrete blocks.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- Packs contain individual 1kg bags for small batch mixing.
- Easy to mix with water.
- Adheres to painted surfaces.
- Fill to any depth.
- Quick drying time.
- Easy to sand.
- Will not shrink.
- Crack resistant.
- Over paintable in 3 hours.
- Will not flash or grin through paint.
- Grain Size: Fine
- Mixing: Requires approx 500ml of water for each 1kg bag
- Application Depth: Fill to any depth
- Consumption: Approx 1.0 kg per m² per 1mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard NFT 30 608
- pH: 7 – Neutral
- Setting Time: After 20 minutes
- Drying Time: Approx 4 hours per 1cm depth
Room temperature during application must be between +8ᴼC and +35ᴼC. Open working time as well as drying time can be affected by ambient room temperature. Do not use the paste once it has started to set. Not suitable for damp or exterior surfaces.