- General Details
- Technical Info
- Related Products
A fine white powdered wall filler that contains plaster, calcium carbonate, resins, cellulose fibres and special additives to produce a smooth paste when mixed with water.
This product has a moderate open working time, which makes it easy to use for general, interior filling jobs. You can use this filler on all types of interior wall including painted surfaces, old and new gypsum plaster, plasterboards, plaster blocks, brickwork, cement, concrete, aerated concrete and concrete blocks.
Created in Great Britain and manufactured in France.
- Packs contain individual 1kg bags for small batch mixing.
- Easy to mix with water.
- Adheres to painted surfaces.
- Easy to sand.
- Will not shrink.
- Crack resistant.
- Can be painted from 12 hours.
- Will not flash or grin through paint.
- Grain Size: Fine
- Mixing: Requires approx 500ml and 600ml of water for each 1kg bag
- Application Depth: Up to 2cm in one coat
- Consumption: Approx 1.0 – 1.2 kg per m² per 1mm depth
- Adhesion: Complies with standard NFT 30 608
- pH: 7 – Neutral
- Setting Starts: After 50 minutes
- Setting Ends: In 1hr 10 minutes
- Drying Time: Approx 6 hours per 1cm depth
- Bending: 3 N/mm²
- Compression: 7 N/mm
Room temperature during application must be between +8ᴼC and +35ᴼC. Open working time as well as drying time can be affected by ambient room temperature. Do not use the paste once it has started to set. Not suitable for damp or exterior surfaces.