- General Details
- Technical Info
You can quickly fill internal gaps and cracks prior to painting, with our low cost decorators caulk. Its ideal for internal use on low-movement joints like window frames and skirting boards. And can be quickly painted in about 1 hour with most types of paint, or covered with wallpaper once dry.
- Easy to use
- Solvent free
- No sanding required
- Can be painted in 1 hour
- Available in ECO-PAC packaging
New ECO-PACs are aluminium foil sausages that replace traditional single use plastic cartridges. These strong durable packs are easy to use with no mess and contain less than 1% plastic. They’re much better for the environment because they generate 96% less waste volume.
As well as the environmental benefits, you also benefit financially. Because a 400ml ECO-PACs is priced to be better value for money than its smaller plastic cartridge equivalent.
- Type of Sealant: Acrylic dispersion
- Application Temperature: +5ᴼC to +40ᴼC
- Skin forming Time: Approx 40 minutes (tack free from 15 minutes)
- Curing Time: 3 to 5 days depending on bead thickness, ambient room temperature and humidity
- Shore A Hardness: Approx 50
- Flexibility: Low (+/- 5%)
- Temperature Resistance: -15ᴼC to +75ᴼC
|H18522||380 ml Cartridge||White||5060084185227|
|H18525||380 ml Cartridge||Magnolia||5060084185258|
|H18345||400 ml ECO-PAC||White||5060084183452|
For internal use only. Do not use in conditions of continuous water immersion or in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt, instead we recommend Hippo PRO3. Do not use in areas of high abrasion (eg floor joints), instead we recommend Hippo PRO2
Please note that whilst this product is flexible, if it is over painted with poor quality paint then the paint surface may crack under excessive movement.